An aid in prevention of caseous lymphadenitis (CLA or cheesy gland), enterotoxaemia (pulpy kidney disease), tetanus, black disease, malignant oedema (blackleg like disease) and blackleg in sheep and lambs and swelled head in rams.
*MUST BE KEPT REFRIGERATED*
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY AS THIS PRODUCT IS SHIPPED ON ICE- MUST BE DELIVERED IN 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS. ONLY AVAILABLE TO SHIP IN B.C. If unsure please contact us.
- Inject 1mL subcutaneously on the side of the neck just behind and below the base of the ear.
- In previously unvaccinated animals of all ages, give a 1mL dose and repeat 4 weeks later.
- Give a booster dose of 1mL 12 months after the two initial doses for lifelong immunity against tetanus.
- Give all animals annual booster doses to control caseous lymphadenitis (CLA).
- Where possible give the annual booster prior to the time of maximum risk, e.g. transfer to lush pasture or grain feeding in the case of enterotoxaemia.
- Pregnant ewes: Give previously unvaccinated animals 1mL at the time of joining; repeat at up to 4 weeks before the expected date of birth. Omit the dose at joining in previously vaccinated animals.
- Vaccinated pregnant ewes will pass immunity onto their lambs in the colostrum; lambs should be protected for the first 6 to 8 weeks of life.
- This product can be stored and used for up to 30 days after first opening. On each subsequent reuse, swab the opening with a suitable disinfectant both before and after using. A sterile needle must be used each time product is removed. Store unused material upright, at 2°C to 8°C (refrigerated).